Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Spotlight: United by Love

One thing I have discovered in the past few months is how many amazing adoption websites there are out there. I want to spotlight some of them this month, and since this blog here is primarily for birth mothers, I thought today I'd begin with United by Love.

United by Love

United by Love is the birth mother branch of FSA, Families Supporting Adoption, an offshoot of LDS Family Services. The UbL blog has articles about adoption, links to birth mother blogs and other resources, and a regular "Ask a Birthmom" panel. Most recently it featured a guest blog by our very own Tamra, who wrote a great bit about adoption myths and misconceptions. If you haven't checked out United by Love, I recommend doing so. It will make you proud to be a birthmother!

No comments: