Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lake Powell

I was invited by Steve and Angie to go to Lake Powell for the 4th of July. We met her parents there and stayed on the house boat. I had so much fun getting to know the Owensby's and her family a little bit more. They were able to learn more about me as well. Because I decided on adoption after I had Zad, there wasn't a chance for us to get to know each other like other birthparents and their couples have. So we get to do it now. I am so grateful that we have an open adoption. Floating in the lake with baby bubba

He loved floating in the water. He would splash and squeal.



Angie and me



Steve walking back to the house boat. The lake was so beautiful and when we got hot, we jumped in! At church on Sunday, when I closed my eyes, I felt like I was swaying.

1 comment: