Monday, January 17, 2011

Getting life back on track.

I placed my son December 11, 2010. He will be 6 weeks old this wednesday!!!
since the day i found out i was pregnant i started working with my bishop on the repentance process. and 2 weeks ago i was in my weekly meeting with my bishop when he informed me that he felt prompted to tell me i have been forgiven!! and i was officially worthy to receive my patriartical blessing so that wednesday i did!!!
and with new direction for my life, i am now preparing to go on a mission.... when im 21 ofcourse!! :)
who knew that this sweet little boy would change my life!! 
He has blessed me in more ways then he will ever understand!
for me to bring him into this world and to introduce him to his eternal family and just amazing parents is the greatest blessing and the hardest sacrifice i have ever recieved!
Adoption is such a beautiful thing! a blessing for a mother that wants to give her child the world she cannot provide!
an answer for a couple who so earnestly desires to have a child to love and care for!
 Tanner Malan born december 8, 2010
placed december 11, 2010
and for all eternity will he be my sweet baby boy 
that i love with all my heart and soul

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsey this is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your experience. I'm so proud of you! Your amazing!
Love ya, Calli

Trisha said...

Chelcey!!!!!! There are no words to say how much I love you and your strength!!!! Your post brought tears to my eyes...and I am sitting in the computer lab at school!!! LOL! I love that you have come to be so strong in the church and have come unto Christ! I will be one of your biggest cheerleaders! You have many! I am so proud of you! I love you!!!!